5 Reasons Why You Need a Real Estate CRM with Transaction Management
December 29, 2021
If you are in the residential real estate business, you probably already use some type of real estate CRM software. But what your CRM might be missing is a critical piece of the puzzle: Transaction Management. Let’s face it, most real estate CRMs have similar features, but when it comes to actually handling transactions, most fall short. Choosing a contact management system for Realtors that includes robust Transaction Management (T/CRM) can be a game changer for your real estate business.
5 Reasons Why You Should Be Using a Real Estate CRM with Transaction Management
- Great Service = Customers For Life. The cost of gaining a customer is 10x the cost of retaining one. The best way to keep a customer for life is to offer incredible service – and no matter how many times your real estate CRM reminds you to follow up with your clients, if you offer bad service, you’ll lose them. Transaction Management software allows you to never miss a beat with your clients when it really counts – during the transaction! From task lists, to important contract dates, to email templates, to client portals… a T/CRM can really up your game when it comes to customer service.
- Simplify Your Business. Juggling 1-2 listings / transactions at a time isn’t hard, but when you have multiple listings and multiple contracts (and an assistant!) things get very complicated very quickly. Without good Transaction Management software it’s easy to drop the ball, or worse yet, lose a client. A good T/CRM will simplify your business and keep your team on the same page.
- Prospect Smarter. A T/CRM allows you to connect contacts with transactions which means you can target your clients in more specific ways. For example, what if you wanted to contact all of your clients that sold a house more than 5 years ago in a certain neighborhood? A T/CRM allows you to make these connections- traditional CRMs do not.
- One Platform. How many programs do you use to manage your business? Some agents have a program for contacts, another for transactions, another for document storage, a spreadsheet for goals/income… It can be exhausting. A T/CRM brings all these together on one platform so you and your team can stay organized, reduce costs, look more professional to your clients, and keep your sanity.
- Goal Setting & Reports. Traditional real estate CRM software may help track how many people you are talking to, emailing, etc., but because they don’t incorporate transactions, your goal setting and reporting capabilities don’t show the whole picture. For example, you may have reached my contact goal this month, but how many transactions did you get because of that effort? What is your pipeline this month? What income are you on track for this year? These are all questions a good T/CRM can answer for you in real time. If you don’t know where you are, it’s hard to determine what direction you should go.
Not all T/CRMs are created equal.
Some real estate CRMs add a few transaction data fields and say “oh yeah, we do transaction management” when nothing could be further from the truth. At a minimum, the transaction management solution you choose should provide: separate records for each transaction, document storage, task/action plans, email merge templates, transaction activity logs, a transaction dashboard, support for multiple users, and reporting features that help you see your current pipeline and set goals for the future.
By offering a robust transaction management software with valuable customer relationship management in an all-in-one system, AFrame’s Transaction Management + CRM software gives you the support you need to keep your clients informed, happy, and returning year after year…which after all, is the ultimate goal.
Learn how AFrame can help simplify your real estate business.
AFrame Transaction Management + CRM Software
Start Your Free Trial.
- Feature Update :: Dual-sided Transactions August 31, 2023
- New Videos Available on YouTube June 26, 2023
- Feature Update :: Multiple Email Signatures & Additional Email Settings May 27, 2023
- How to Set Your Rates in your TC Business May 4, 2023
- Feature Update :: Calendar Invites for Transaction Dates April 12, 2023