Last Modified: November 20, 2020
We collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personally identifiable (“Non-PII”) information from you. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify you personally. Non-personally identifiable information is information that must be combined with other information to identify you personally.
You will not be required to provide us any information when you visit our Platform. However, in order to access or use some portions of the Platform, we may collect PII such as name, phone, email, address, user names and login information for third party applications, business information. Further, through the Platform we may collect PII related to your clients and other client contact information. We may also collect your relevant payment or credit card information if you wish to pay for any services offered via the Platform. Please be aware that all payment information shall be stored and processed by our third party payment processors.
Whenever you use our website, we may collect Non-PII from you, such as your IP address, zip code, browsing history,
search history, and registration history, interactions with the Platform, usage information, location, referring URL, browser, operating system, data usage, data transferred, and Internet service provider.
Use of Your Information
Some of your information will be visible to other users of the Platform to facilitate communication. We will never sell your information without your permission; however you agree that we may use your information in the following ways:
- To provide any services offered and to operate the Platform.
- To enhance or improve our users’ experiences.
- To to contact you via email or other electronic communications where you have an inquiry.
- To notify you of additional Services and updates.
- To share with third parties, with whom you have requested additional information relating to their products and services.
Limited Use of Data From Integrated Third Party Platforms (e.g. Google, Microsoft, Nylas)
Use of data from 3rd party platforms that provide data such as email, calendar, and contact information will be limited and comply with the following provisions:
- Used to provide user-facing features that are prominent in the requesting application’s user interface. All other uses of the data are prohibited;
- We will only transfer the data to others if necessary to provide or improve user-facing features that are prominent in the requesting application’s user interface. We may also transfer data as necessary to comply with applicable law or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets with notice to users. All other transfers or sales of the user data are prohibited;
- We will not use or transfer the data for serving ads, including retargeting, personalized, or interest-based advertising; and
- We will not allow humans to read the data, unless
- We first obtain your affirmative agreement to view specific messages, files, or other data. Limited Exception: unless approved by Google under additional terms applicable to the Nest Device Access program;
- It is necessary for security purposes (such as investigating a bug or abuse);
- It is necessary to comply with applicable law; or
- If used in internal operations, the data (including derivations) are aggregated and anonymized.
These prohibitions apply to the raw data obtained from “Restricted Scopes” and data aggregated, anonymized, or derived from them. All employees, agents, contractors, and successors of AFrameSoftware, LLC must comply with this policy.
Please be aware that we me may collect and aggregate personally identifiable information from our Platform and may anonymize that information for our own research or internal purposes. Once such data has been anonymized, it cannot be traced back to you, the user.
Accessing and Editing Your Information
You will be able to access any information contained in your account through our Platform. You may edit that information by changing the information listed in your account. If you have any questions or wish to review, change, or access any of your information collected by us, please contact us at info@AFrameSoftware.com. After you have cancelled your account please be aware that we may keep inaccessible copies of your PII and non-PII subject to our data retention policies.
Cookies and Tracking
Third Party Access to Your Information
Although you are entering into an agreement with AFrame to disclose your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others to allow you to access the Platform. Specifically, we use third parties to assist us in billing, understanding how you use the Platform, and to contact and email you.
Opt Out of Commercial, Non-Commercial Communications and Do Not Track
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications via text and email. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying AFrame that you no longer wish to receive these communications. We will endeavor to promptly remove you from our communications once we have received that request. We currently do not offer functionality for you to opt out through “do not track” listings. If you wish to opt out of certain communications or information collection, please contact us at info@AFrameSoftware.com.
AFrame or other users may post links to third party websites on our Platform, which may include information that we have no control over. When accessing a third party site through our Platform, you acknowledge that you are aware that these third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by us, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
We make reasonable attempts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards including in accordance with industry standards. However, as this is the Internet, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
Your California Privacy Rights
with any questions.
We intend to fully comply with American and international laws respecting children’s privacy including COPPA. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 and using our Platform, please stop immediately and do not submit any information to us. In the event that we have inadvertently collected any information from users under the age of 18 please contact us immediately.
Merger and Acquisition
In the event that AFrame is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. Please be aware that once the information is transferred your privacy rights may change.